Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jakob the Lego King



Viking Ship


 Most people know that my oldest son Jakob is deaf.  Because of this he has always had sensory needs and legos have been something that he really enjoys.  Playing with them is very calming for him.  Now every mother thinks their kids are pretty amazing at some point or another but let me tell you this boy amazes me constantly with his legos.  He has quite a few sets but he can build ANYTHING.  I'm not kidding when I say that.  He'll see something in a movie that he likes and build it.  He'll see another lego set the he doesn't have and build it.  I started taking pictures because I just found it so amazing.  I always wonder what God has in store for him.  He could design some pretty amazing buildings.  Here is some of his handywork.....
P.S. He does his best building in his underwear in case you were wondering :)

Super Bowl
First airplane he built
I couldn't figure this one out but it was cool anyways
I believe this is a ship from Star Wars
Ark of the Covenant
Scene from Indiana Jones where they took the Ark

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud to be an Uncle to one of the most intelligent children I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete