Monday, May 9, 2011

Will she ever go!?!

I have found over these past few months that I DO NOT LIKE potty training my daughter.  The boys just learned from each other but she is something else.  The potty chair is referred to as a monster by her therefore she will not sit on it.  I have to hold her every second on the big toilet because she is so little that she will fall in. And even then she's crying the whole time.  For some reason EVERY time she gets out of the bath instead of telling me she has to go she will go on her towel.  What's up with that!?!  The toilet is five steps away!  Sigh......so as you can imagine she is frustrating me.  My little, adorable princess is literally driving me nuts.   I try to find comfort in the fact that at least she's paying attention.  I mean she congratulates me every time I go.  A sweet "Good job Mommy". She's very proud that I wear big girl underwear as well.  Despite my frustration just looking at her adorable face makes all that frustration go away.  Just between you and me though I whisper in her ear at night while she's sleeping that no matter what she will be potty trained. I will not be defeated!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment